DATA PROTECTION POLICY
WHAT WE COLLECT
This site does not capture personal information about visitors unless you choose to provide such information to us. We may request the following information:
1. Personal information including name, identification number, job details
2. Contact information including email address, contact number
3. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers and promotions
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping
2. To improve our products and services and to customise the website according to your interests.
3. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, upcoming events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4. We may use the information to provide you with details of our upcoming events or promotions and for this reason, each screen that asks for data gives you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such details of our upcoming events or promotions.
5. From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
6. The owners and administrators of this site will not share your personal information with other entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific services. We use the personal information you give us as a research tool to develop the content of this site and our related network of websites. If you provide us with feedback using the site's web feedback form, you will be asked for your name, e-mail address and information, which will enable us to contact you. We will use that information to respond to your feedback.
We will respond to relevant comments to the best of our ability. Should you have queries about this site, do email the site administrators. Their contact information can be found in About Us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, loss, misuse or alteration of information, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Access to personally identifiable information is only provided to authorised administrators via a restricted password.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps to analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyse data about webpage traffic and to improve our website in order to tailor it to customers' needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
2. if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties (i.e. parties not related to i-Learn) unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly update any information found to be incorrect. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.